07 June 2010

swift action

After an email from my softie swap partner I knew exactly what soft toy to make. I decided on some yarn that was still in it's skein so naturally I had to ball it first. So I pulled out my swift and got to work.
He he. Yeah, I don't own a real swift. I usually visit my sister to ball skeins but I wanted to use this right now! So I had to go with my make shift version. But after untwisting it and finding the ends, even turning it inside out, this method proved quite efficient. It was just the right length to comfortable fit my lower leg without being too tight or too droopy. I was happily cosy balling while watching an episode of Quantam Leap. My softie is underway and I'm excited to be making it. Happy to have a bunch of yarn projects on the go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment