14 August 2009

first award

The talented Lauri from RUKA thinks my blog is a lovely young thing so she gave me an award! Thanks Lauri. I'm delighted to accept it and pass it on to others. You can check out Lauri's wonderful creations on her blog. You can at least look at the pictures anyway as she writes mostly in spanish. So I think these are the guidelines for the award:

1. Accept the award.
2. Post it on your blog saying who gave it to you.
3. Pass it on to other new blogs you think are wonderful.

Make sure you leave a note on the blogs you award and the one who gave it to you to let them know you participated in this award. It's a nice way to connect with people and see what other wonderful blogs are around. So I hereby extend the "One Lovely Blog" award to the following:

Lucy from Attic24 She has some truly beautiful crochet artwork.

Alessandra from Just be Happy Some more amazing crochet artwork.

Go ahead and check out these fantastic blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!
    Congratulations on your award! You have so many amazing creations here. You totally deserve it :D
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks you so much for the award, i truly appreciate it.
    love and hugs
    lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me feel very special, thank you so much for the award!
    I'll blog about it on my next post.
    ;)
    Alessandra
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete