27 July 2009

bah!! outta yarn...

How frustrating! I'm stuck on my socks at the moment so I started creating some mittens with some wool I dyed at my sister's a while back. I got one lovely mitten mostly done and wasn't sure if I'd have enough for the rest so I started the second. My hoping was to no avail. Bah! Outta yarn. And I can't just go buy some more coz I dyed it myself. No re-doing that colour! Now I've gotta use my creativity to solve this little problem so I won't have to scrap the whole idea. I have some plans so we'll see what happens... For now I'm off to cook some cinnamon rolls instead.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens and it seems like it happens way too often here!
    cinnamon rolls... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!
    hace poco descubrí tu blog y me gusta mucho,por eso te dejo un mimo en mi blog, pasa a buscarlo!

    Hello! I have recently discovered your blog, and I like it very much, so I left an award for you in my blog,please, come and take it!

    http://ruka-hechoamano.blogspot.com/2009/07/premio-award.html

    ReplyDelete