18 December 2010

handmade decorations

This is one of my projects that I've been working on this Christmas season. Most, however, are presents so I won't show you until January. But I also decided to make some decorations. Some are better than others and I also got a case of lazyitis and couldn't be bothered changing the colour in my sewing machine so some of the sewing is a little odd in colour matching. I still think they look quite cute and unique. I stuffed them a little too to make them a little less 2D and purposefully frayed the edges. And I'm posting the pic to add a little Aussie christmas cheer to my page. See the sunshine? That's Aussie Christmas. No white Christmas here ....EVER! :) They're predicting 26 degrees for Christmas Day. Yay.

If you want to see some more awesome handmade Christmas decorations check out Lucy's work at Attic 24!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty decorations! I'm such a homemade Christmas slacker. I started a decoration kit November last year. Last year. And they're still only half done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ones were little presents accompanied by some yummy goodies.

    ReplyDelete